Detached four bedroom, four reception room family home on a generous site.
Situated on a magnificent corner site, 64 Broadway is an impressive detached property overlooking Ward Park, Bangor Golf Club and convenient to Bangor town centre, schools and transport links. Most recently in use as a day care nursery, this unique building was formerly a family home and many of its grand, period features have been retained. It doesn’t take much imagination to see the enormous potential to restore it to a charming and distinctive residence. This exceptional property must be viewed to fully appreciate its potential as a beautiful family home in a much sought after residential address. Overall, the accommodation comprises four generous ground floor reception rooms and a further four large rooms on the first floor . Outside, there is a large tarmac driveway, and an enclosed garden area to the side.
Residential properties of this size and stature are rare to the market and highly sought after and present a unique opportunity to a buyer with flare and imagination to create a home of the utmost distinction
The current approved use for the building is for a day care nursery and change of use to revert to residential may be subject to a planning application.
Contact Rea Estates Bangor to arranging a viewing appointment.
- Entrance Porch
- Hard wood front door with sidelights, original Terrazzo flooring, Intercom, glazed door to..
- Entrance Hall
- Terrazzo flooring, alarm control panel.
- Reception Room One 5.34 (into bay) narrowing to 4.55 x 7.55
- Laminate wooden flooring, built in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- Dining Kitchen 3.33 x 6.21
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work tops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker point, tiled floor.
- Reception Room Two 5.22 (into bay) x 3.94
- Built in units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, laminate wooden flooring.
- Reception Room Three 5.26 x 3.87
- Reception Room Four 5.56 x 5.60 awp
- Velux windows x 2, built in units with one and a half stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, recessed lighting, French Doors to garden. Door to...
- W.C 2.23 x 2.08
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin,, extractor fan, oil fired boiler, double glazed upvc door to outside.
- Utility 1.74 x 2.64
- Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, Belfast style sink unit, door to outside.
- Cloakroom 1.89 x 1.70
- door leading to...
- W.C 2.48 x 2.50
- Three infant toilets and cubicles, two infant wash hand basins. extractor fan, door leading to...
- Disabled toilet 1.52 x 2.64
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor.
- Landing one
- Stained glass window,
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, door to hot press with coper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
- Landing two
- Access to roof space
- Room five 4.45 x 6.20
- Built in units with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap.
- Room six 3.83 x 3.90
- single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer tap, door to....
- Room seven 4.56 x 3.91
- Fire escape.
- Room eight 1.93 x 4.53
- Tarmac driveway offering generous parking space for a number of vehicles. Space to side of the property currently partitioned by fencing. PVC oil tank to rear of property.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.