ATTENTION INVESTORS!! An excellent opportunity to acquire a modern duplex apartment in a highly regarded residential location benefitting from a long-term tenant in situ currently paying £400PCM.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing.
Tennent Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- First Floor
- Living Room 3.58m x 3.99m (11'8" x 13'1")
- Panelled radiator, enclosed gas meter
- Kitchen 3.36m x 2.29m (11'0" x 7'6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, enclosed gas boiler, fridge freezer space, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator
- Classic white bathroom suite suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboard, access to roof space
- Bedroom 1 3.60m x 3.98m (11'9" x 13'0")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 3.37m x 2.27m (11'0" x 7'5")
- Velux window, panelled radiator