A keenly priced ground floor apartment in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
The dwelling comprises of its “own door” entrance, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed lawns to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Skegoneil Avenue is located close to many leading shops and amenities including Asda, Lidl, Grove Wellbeing Centre, City Side Shopping Complex and Yorkgate Train Station. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and is just minutes from both the M1 and M2 motorways.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.67m x 3.25m (15'3" x 10'7")
- Attractive fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.48m x 2.31m (11'5" x 7'6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a variety of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker space, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, access to front garage
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, tiled flooring and walls, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 2.49m x 3.33m (8'2" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 3.48m (13'8" x 11'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Enclosed storage cupboard, access to communal entrance and rear gardens
- Brick privacy wall, laid out in lawn front and rear