A superbly appointed second floor apartment located just minutes from Belfast City Centre.
Internally this deceptively spacious dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan reception (with Juliet balcony), dining area, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and one double bedroom. Outside there is secure gated parking.
The property further benefits from intercom access, lifts to all floors, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Brown Square is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including the bustling Cathedral Quarter, Ulster University and Victoria Square. There is also a bus stop directly outside the apartment block.
Contact Rea Estates for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Main Entrance
- Intercom access, lift servicing all floors, postboxes, access to secure car park
- Second Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood door with spy hole, enclosed storage cupboard housing electricity meter, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, intercom
- Living Room 5.64m x 3.57m (18'6" x 11'8")
- Open plan reception with Juliet balcony offering city views, ample dining space, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.23m x 2.38m (10'7" x 7'9")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom 2.13m x 2.25m (6'11" x 7'4")
- Classic white bathroom suite suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4.96m x 2.62m (16'3" x 8'7")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Secure gated parking to rear