An exceptionally well presented semi-detached villa boasting the highest quality of fixtures throughout which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
No expense has been spared in the recent modernisation of this property which comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with dining space, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and PVC cladded fascia and guttering.
Ainsworth Drive is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just a short walk from the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.63m x 3.23m (11'10" x 10'7")
- Attractive fireplace, under stair storage, wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter
- Kitchen 2.37m x 4.04m (7'9" x 13'3")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, under stair storage, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with rainfall shower overhead, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, enclosed gas boiler with additional storage
- Front Bedroom 2.73m x 4.12m (8'11" x 13'6")
- Attractive feature fireplace, enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.30m x 1.91m (10'9" x 6'3")
- Double panelled radiator
- Access to roof space
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, paved yard, access to rear yard via side gate, steps leading up to front door
- Fully paved rear yard with wood panelled fencing surround