A well presented terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, bright reception, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, ground floor bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are fully paved and enclosed front and rear yards and a garden shed.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Twaddell Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent bus services to Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC entrance door with smoked glass insets, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Living Room 4.52m x 3.48m (14'9" x 11'5")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter
- Under stair storage, enclosed storage cupboard double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- Kitchen 4.52m x 3.48m (14'9" x 11'5")
- Wooden fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, breakfast bar area, tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 4.49m x 3.45m (14'8" x 11'3")
- Double panelled radiator, access to roof space
- Rear Bedroom 3.56m x 2.87m (11'8" x 9'4")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, double panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, paved yard
- Fully paved and enclosed rear yard with wood panelled fencing, access to rear entry