A well presented end terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, spacious hallway, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with ample dining space, rear porch area, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and situated within a sought-after cul-de-sac location.
Glencairn Walk is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with glass inset, tiled flooring, PVC internal door with glass inset leading to:
- Double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor, double french doors with glass insets leading to:
- Living Room 4.46m x 3.22m (14'7" x 10'6")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.95m x 5.17m (12'11" x 16'11")
- Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, under stair storage, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, ample dining space, leading to:
- Rear Porch
- Tiled flooring, leading to rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower overhead, tiled flooring and walls, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.80m x 3.31m (12'5" x 10'10")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.35m x 3.19m (10'11" x 10'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.90m x 2.38m (9'6" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed storage cupboard, access to roof space
- Wood panelled fencing surround and entrance gate, elevated flagged garden laid out with various shrubs
- Elevated and flagged rear garden, wood panelled fencing surround and entrance gate