A well presented terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, bright reception, fitted kitchen with dining space, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear as well as off-street parkin.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Forthriver Park is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with glass insets, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.37m x 3.26m (14'4" x 10'8")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.47m x 5.21m (11'4" x 17'1")
- Fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, under stair storage, ample dining space, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, access to roof space via pull-down ladder
- Classic white bathroom suite suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing electric shower, tile effect laminate flooring, part tile/part PVC walls, double panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.72m x 3.25m (12'2" x 10'7")
- Slide-robes, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.34m x 3.21m (10'11" x 10'6")
- Built-in storage cupboards, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.29m x 2.58m (7'6" x 8'5")
- Mirrored slide robes, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Wooden privacy fencing and entrance gate, mature gardens laid out with various shrubs and trees
- Fully paved and enclosed rear yard with option for parking, wood panelled fencing surround with double entrance gate, water tap,