An extremely well presented and keenly priced property with stunning park views which is sure to appeal to investor and first-time buyer alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a hallway, open plan reception room with ample dining space, extended fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and offers stunning views over Woodvale Park.
Woodvale Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco not to mention a host of independent traders on the nearby Woodvale Road and Shankill Road.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- White PVC front door with glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Living Room 6.50 x 3.15 (21'3" x 10'4")
- Open plan reception with ample dining, dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, double panelled radiator, single panelled radiator, enclosed gas boiler, enclosed gas and electricity meters
- Kitchen 5.11 x 2.74 (16'9" x 8'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, dining area, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tile flooring, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.05 x 4.17 (10'0" x 13'8")
- Stunning park views, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.38 x 2.13 (11'1" x 6'11")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry