ATTENTION INVESTORS!! An excellent opportunity to acquire a keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which benefits from a long-term tenant paying £457PCM
Internally this double extended dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, fitted kitchen, classic bathroom bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, park views to the front and city views to the rear.
Woodvale Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco not to mention a host of independent traders on the nearby Woodvale Road and Shankill Road.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door, wood laminate flooring, hard wood internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.98m x 2.95m (13'0" x 9'8")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, gas meter, enclosed electricity meter
- Rear Reception/Dining Area 2.45m x 3.16m (8'0" x 10'4")
- Dining space, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, wall mounted gas boiler
- Kitchen 2.47m x 1.80m (8'1" x 5'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space, plumbed for a washing machine, vinyl, panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.05m x 4.11m (10'0" x 13'5")
- Stunning park views, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.38m x 2.47m (11'1" x 8'1")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator, stunning city views
- Access to roof space
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry