A superbly presented semi-detached villa in an area of high demand which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, families and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, downstairs bathroom suite and three first floor bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Dhu Varren Parade is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just a short walk from the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.81m x 3.23m (12'5" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.39m x 3.06m (7'10" x 10'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler
- Back Hall
- Fridge freezer space, vinyl flooring, access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring and walls, PVC cladded ceiling, panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 2.73m x 4.12m (8'11" x 13'6")
- Panelled radiator, access to roof space
- Rear Bedroom 3.33m x 1.9m (10'11" x 6'2")
- Panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.42m x 2.04m (7'11" x 6'8")
- Panelled radistor
- Privacy hedging and wooded entrance gate, partially stoned and paved yard
- Paved and enclosed yard with wood panelled fencing surround