A keenly priced double storey extended property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, open plan living room with dining space, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Bootle Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door with glass insets, tiled flooring, wood internal door with glass panel insets leading to:
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 7.43m x 2.96m (24'4" x 9'8")
- Dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, enclosed enclosed meter, wall mounted gas boiler, under stair storage, 2 double panelled radiators, ample dining space
- Kitchen 2.87m x 1.80 (9'4" x 5'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 2.99m x 3.95, (9'9" x 12'11",)
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.41m x 2.32m (11'2" x 7'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Third Bedroom 4.54m x 3.62m (14'10" x 11'10")
- Velux window, double panelled radiator
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry