An exceptionally well presented mid-terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling has been superbly maintained and comprises of an entrance hall, open plan reception with dining space, recently installed fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and large partly floored roof space.
Located on a one way street, just off the ever popular Castlereagh Road, Isoline Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre, Tesco Superstore and Orangefield Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop located at the end of the street!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, heating controls, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 5.90m x 3.21m (19'4" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, dining area
- Kitchen 3.14m x 1.78m (10'3" x 5'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, vinyl flooring, under stair storage, leading to:
- Utility Room
- Multi-purpose bench, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, leading to rear yard
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, PVC cladded ceiling, double panelled radiator, extractor fan
- Front Bedroom 2.75m x 4.18m (9'0" x 13'8")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.92m x 2.39m (12'10" x 7'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, enclosed storage cupboard housing gas combi boiler
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, enclosed yard laid out in artificial grass
- Enclosed yard laid out with artificial grass, access to rear entry