An excellent opportunity to acquire a very well presented terrace property in an extremely popular residential location benefiting from a long-term tenant currently paying £495PCM.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, reception, high gloss fitted kitchen, hallway, ground floor bathroom suite and three first floor bedrooms. There are fully enclosed gardens both front and rear.
The property further benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
Donaldson Crescent is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass insets, wooden flooring, wooden internal door with panelled glass leading to:
- Reception 3.45m x 4.50m (11'3" x 14'9")
- Attractive fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter
- Kitchen 2.83m x 2.56m (9'3" x 8'4")
- Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, tile effect laminate flooring, cooker space with extractor hood, double panelled radiator, plumbed for a washing machine
- White three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC. pedestal wash hand basin and shower attachment over panelled bath, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.49m x 2.40m (11'5" x 7'10")
- Access to roof space, single panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.82m x 3.52m (9'3" x 11'6")
- Enclosed gas boiler and additional storage, double panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.49m x 1.97m (8'2" x 6'5")
- Single panelled radiator
- Privacy hedges, metal access gate, lawn area, enclosed gas meter
- Fully enclosed mature gardens with patio area