A superb detached dwelling occupying a large corner site located within a sought after cul-de-sac location.
This deceptively spacious property offers ample living quarters and is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a large entrance hall, downstairs WC, three receptions (including conservatory), modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a driveway to the front and a large enclosed rear garden with wooden sheds, one which houses a hot tub (included). The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Nelson Court is conveniently located just off the ever-popular Shankill Road and is close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass insets, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled flooring
- Front Reception 4.76m x 4.11m (15'7" x 13'5")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with working fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, double french doors leading to:
- Rear Reception 3.23m x 3.53m (10'7" x 11'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, leading to:
- Conservatory 3.01m x 2.99m (9'10" x 9'9")
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, access to enclosed gardens
- Kitchen 3.23m x 3.26m (10'7" x 10'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, access to driveway
- First Floor
- Luxury three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead , tiled flooring and walls, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 4.58m x 3.49m (15'0" x 11'5")
- Panelled radiator, city views
- Bedroom 2 2.79m x 3.30m (9'1" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, city views
- Bedroom 3 3.44m x 2.19m (11'3" x 7'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4 2.43m x 2.13m (7'11" x 6'11")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Access to roof space
- Metal privacy fence, paved driveway, stoned garden area
- Mature enclosed landscaped gardens with focal point rockery, wood panelled fencing and large shed housing hot tub (included)