A well presented and keenly priced property in a much sought after location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and smaller families.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, two receptiosn with bay windows, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a secure driveway, enclosed gardens to the front and rear and a detached garage.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a favourable 'C' rating in Energy Preformance.
698 Oldpark Road is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballysillan Dental Practice, Ballysillan Leisure Centre, Iceland and both the Boys and Girls Model. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, under stair storage, enclosed electricity meter, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.66m x 3.04m (12'0" x 9'11")
- Into bay, panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.63m x 3.04m (11'10" x 9'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 5.54m x 1.81m (18'2" x 5'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladder, housing gas boiler
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, heated towel rail, enclosed storage cupboard
- Front Bedroom 2.98m x 3.64m (9'9" x 11'11")
- Into bay, enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.97m x 2.68m (9'8" x 8'9")
- Panelled radiator
- Detached Garage 4.16m x 4.17m (13'7" x 13'8")