An exceptionally well presented terrace in a highly regarded residential location which has benefited from significant refurbishment boasting the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, brand new fitted kitchen with dining space, utility room, brand new bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Twaddell Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent bus services to Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.81m x 3.70m (12'5" x 12'1")
- Under stair storage, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.22m x 4.75m (7'3" x 15'7")
- Brand new fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, PVC splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, PVC cladded ceiling, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, dining space, leading to:
- Utility Room
- Wooden counter top, plumbed for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Brand new three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing rainfall shower, wood effect vinyl flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.09m x 4.76m (10'1" x 15'7")
- Views over Blackmountain, enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring,panelled radiator, brand new wall mounted gas boiler
- Rear Bedroom 3.02m x 2.57m (9'10" x 8'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, elevated stoned garden
- Large enclosed garden with wood panelled fencing surround, paved patio area