Commercial Building for Sale
Detached Commercial Building on generous corner site with car parking
Planning Approval Class D1: Community and Cultural Uses
The “Big Red Balloon” Day Care Nursery is offered for sale including many of the necessary fixtures and fittings required to run a nursery or child care facilities. The business traded successfully for many years and the excellent location and adapted premises provide an opportunity for a new owner to continue this successful trade.
The current approved use is for Class D1: Community and Cultural Uses and these include the provision of any medical or health services, a crèche, day nursery, after school facility or day centre, a community centre, education, exhibition, museum or library (Source: The Planning (Use Classes) Order (Northern Ireland) 2015)
Accommodation comprises four large rooms on the ground floor and four further first floor rooms all with sink units. Toilets located on ground floor and upper floor. Outside there’s hard standing to the front and side for car parking and drop off and a secure garden to the side.
The site itself overlooks Bangor Golf Club to the front and is adjacent to Ward Park. Broadway is a mature and popular residential area close to the town centre with easy access to Donaghadee, Hamiton and Gransha Roads.
Excellent opportunity and prompt viewing advised
- Entrance Porch
- Hard wood front door with sidelights, original Terrazzo flooring, Intercom, glazed door to..
- Entrance Hall
- Terrazzo flooring, alarm control panel.
- Room One 5.34 (into bay) narrowing to 4.55 x 7.55 (17'6" (i
- Laminate wooden flooring, built in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- Room Two 5.22 (into bay) x 3.94 (17'1" (into bay) x 12'11")
- Built in units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, laminate wooden flooring.
- Room Three 5.26 x 3.87 (17'3" x 12'8")
- Door to external.
Door leading to ....
- Room Four 5.56 x 5.60 awp (18'2" x 18'4" awp)
- Velux windows x 2, built in units with one and a half stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, recessed lighting, French Doors to garden. Door to...
- WC 2.23 x 2.08 (7'3" x 6'9")
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin,, extractor fan, oil fired boiler, double glazed upvc door to outside.
- Dining Kitchen 3.33 x 6.21 (10'11" x 20'4")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work tops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker point, tiled floor.
- Utility 1.74 x 2.64 (5'8" x 8'7")
- Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, Belfast style sink unit, door to outside.
- Cloakroom 1.89 x 1.70 (6'2" x 5'6")
- door leading to...
- WC 2.48 x 2.50 (8'1" x 8'2")
- Three infant toilets and cubicles, two infant wash hand basins. extractor fan, door leading to...
- Disabled toilet 1.52 x 2.64 (4'11" x 8'7")
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor.
- Landing one
- Stained glass window,
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, door to hot press with coper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
- Landing two
- Access to roof space.
- Room five 4.45 x 6.20 (14'7" x 20'4")
- Built in units with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap.
- Room Six 3.83 x 3.90 (12'6" x 12'9")
- single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer tap, door to....
- Room seven 4.56 x 3.91 (14'11" x 12'9")
- Fire escape.
- Room eight 1.93 x 4.53 (6'3" x 14'10")
- Tarmac driveway offering generous parking space for a number of vehicles. Space to side of the property currently partitioned by fencing. PVC oil tank to rear of property.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.