A keenly priced priced property in a convenient location that is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a hallway, two receptions, extended fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from full uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and a converted loft suitable for light storage.
Bray Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. There are excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just a short distance from the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to to view.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with glass inset, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.05m 1.22m' x 2.74m 1.22m' (10' 4'' x 9' 4'')
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter
- Rear Reception 3.35m 3.05m' x 3.96m 0.00m' (11' 10'' x 13' 0'' )
- Fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, under stair storage, panelled radiator, heating controls
- Kitchen 5.18m 2.44m' x 2.13m 3.35m' (17' 8'' x 7' 11'')
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, access to rear entry
- First Floor
- Access to floored roof space suitable for light storage
- White three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing double shower, wet room flooring, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.05m 0.91m' x 3.96m 0.00m' (10' 3'' x 13' 0'')
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.35m 1.83m' x 2.13m 3.05m' (11' 6'' x 7' 10'')
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, double panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard, PVC oil tank, enclosed oil boiler house