A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Priced to allow for cosmetic upgrading the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, open plan reception with dining space, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, downstairs bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Tennent Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with smoked glass insets leading to:
- Panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.68m x 2.96m (21'10" x 9'8")
- Open plan reception with ample dining space, enclosed gas and electricity meters, 2 double panelled radiators, under stair storage
- Kitchen 1.95m x 3.52m (6'4" x 11'6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, breakfast bar area, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Back Hall
- Wall mounted gas boiler, plumbed for a washing machine, access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Front Bedroom 3.21m x 4.11m (10'6" x 13'5")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.23m x 2.51m (10'7" x 8'2")
- Double panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry