A well laid out and extended property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, two receptions, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, classic white bathroom suite and three bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Woodvale Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, enclosed electricity meter, wood laminate flooring, under stair storage, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.87m x 3.33m (12'8" x 10'11")
- Into bay, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.77m x 2.85m (12'4" x 9'4")
- Tiled fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.37m x 2.57m (14'4" x 8'5")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, breakfast bar area, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- 2 enclosed storage cupboards with one housing gas boiler, access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower overhead, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.65m x 3.39m (11'11" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.30m x 3.04m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.44m x 2.02m (8'0" x 6'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, stoned garden area laid out with various shrubs and trees, steps leading up to front door
- Fully paved and enclosed rear garden, access to rear entry, water tap