A well presented terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear as well as off-street parking.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Forthriver Park is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Wooden entrance door with glass insets, tiled flooring, leading to:
- Living Room 4.35m x 4.63m (14'3" x 15'2")
- Tiled fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire inset, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Kitchen 2.83m x 4.63m (9'3" x 15'2")
- Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, breakfast bar area, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, dining space, vinyl flooring, under stair storage, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, access to roof space
- Front Bedroom 2.57m x 4.62m (8'5" x 15'1")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, wet room flooring, partially tiled walls
- Wooden privacy fence and entrance gate, mature lawns with patio area and various shrubs and trees
- Secure driveway, wood panelled fencing surround with entrance gate, water tap