An exceptionally well presented double storey extended townhouse in a highly regarded residential location which has undergone significant modernisation. No expense has been spared in presenting this superb family home to the sales market.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen, spacious utility room, classic white bathroom suite and four well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Ballygomartin Road is ideally situated close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartain Tesco and Woodvale Park. Transport links in to Belfast are second to done with the closest bus stop located just seconds from the front door!!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with smoked glass inset leading to:
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.27m x 3.23m (14'0" x 10'7")
- Into bay, attractive brick fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter
- Kitchen 3.33m x 3.36m (10'11" x 11'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample counter space, ceramic sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, under stair storage, floor to ceiling radiator, tiled flooring, leading to:
- Utility Room 3.27m x 2.13m (10'8" x 6'11")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, recessed lighting, enclosed hot press with additional storage, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 4.27m x 4.43m (14'0" x 14'6")
- Large bay window which allows natural light to flood in to the room, original feature fireplace, hardwood flooring, double panelled radiator, park views
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.57m (10'9" x 8'5")
- Hardwood flooring, panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 4.06m (11'1" x 13'3")
- Double panelled radiator, park views
- Bedroom 4 3.30m x 2.56m (10'9" x 8'4")
- Hardwood flooring, velux window, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, paved garden laid out with various shrubs and trees
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry