A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, open plan reception with dining space, modern fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite and four well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Ballygomartin Road is ideally situated close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartain Tesco and Woodvale Park. Transport links in to Belfast are second to done with the closest bus stop located just seconds from the front door!!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door with smoked glass inset, vinyl flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 4.33m x 3.23m (14'2" x 10'7")
- Into bay, fireplace and surround, enclosed electricity meter, 3 double panelled radiators
- Dining Area 3.39m x 3.28m (11'1" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, under stair storage
- Kitchen 2.13m x 3.32m (6'11" x 10'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, PVC cladded walls, double panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 4.28m x 4.44 (14'0" x 14'6")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, park views
- Rear Bedroom 2.59m x 3.26m (8'5" x 10'8")
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Access to roof space
- Front Bedroom 3.35m x 4.44m (10'11" x 14'6")
- Double panelled radiator, park views
- Rear Bedroom 2.59m x 3.30m (8'5" x 10'9")
- Multi-purpose room with free standing electric shower, velux window, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, laid out in stone with various shrubbery
- Paved, covered and enclosed yard with access to rear entry, enclosed boiler house, outside WC