A fantastic opportunity to acquire a keenly priced city centre property situated in an area undergoing significant regeneration which will undoubtedly appeal to those savvy purchasers keen to buy a home with obvious capital growth benefits and large rental yields available.
Located in Peters Hill, off the Shankill Road the property is just a short walk to all the city centre amenities including Smithfield, Cathedral Quarter, Belfast Met and the recently constructed Ulster University Campus.
Priced to allow for cosmetic modernisation the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, fitted kitchen, rear utility, downstairs bathroom suite and two first floor bedrooms. There is also an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Opportunities to purchase property in this area is extremely rare and early viewing is encouraged to fully appreciate the fantastic city centre location and the immense internal potential of this hidden gem.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Gloor
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with smoked glass inset leading to:
- Living Room 3.93m x 3.95m (12'10" x 12'11")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Kitchen 2.14m x 3.10m (7'0" x 10'2")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space, under stair storage, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator
- Plumbed for a washing machine, leading to rear yard
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator, vinyl flooring
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.05m x 3.95m (10'0" x 12'11")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.07m x 2.44m (10'0" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry