ATTENTION INVESTORS!!!A well presented semi-detached villa in a highly regarded residential location which benefits from a tenant in situ paying £500PCM.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite, rear utility room and three first floor bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Glencairn Crescent is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glass panel insets, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.30m x 3.14m (14'1" x 10'3")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, under stair storage, enclosed electricity meter
- Kitchen 2.64m x 2.17m (8'7" x 7'1")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, cooker space, tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for a washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 2.98m x 4.21m (9'9" x 13'9")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.54m x 2.94m (11'7" x 9'7")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.66m x 1.95m (8'8" x 6'4")
- Panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, mature front garden
- Enclosed rear yard