A fantastic investment opportunity to acquire an extended semi-detached villa in a highly regarded residential location which benefits from a long term tenant currently paying £500PCM.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, open plan reception with ample dining space, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, downstairs bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and side.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Glencairn Street is ideally situated close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco, Woodvale Park and Forthriver Primary School.
Public transport links with Belfast City are also second to none thanks to a bus stop just seconds from the front door!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with stainless glass inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor, wooden internal door with smoked glass insets leading to:
- Living Room 6.94m x 3.16m (22'9" x 10'4")
- Open plan reception with ample dining space, bay window, attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, under stair storage
- Kitchen 3.49m x 3.06m (11'5" x 10'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, breakfast bar area, plumbed for a washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring and walls, panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 2.71m x 3.20m (8'10" x 10'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.58m x 2.10m (11'8" x 6'10")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.68m x 1.95m (8'9" x 6'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, paved garden
- Paved yard, water tap