A superbly presented and well laid out property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and smaller families in particular.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan reception with ample dining space, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Heatherbell Street is located just off the ever-popular Beersbridge Road and close to many leading shops and amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre, Connswater Greenway and Avoneil Leisure Centre. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre and the nearest Bus Stop just seconds from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates now for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood front door with smoked glass inset, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.63m x 3.53m (21'9" x 11'6")
- Open plan reception with attractive fireplace and surround, under stair storage, enclosed electricity meter, 2 double panelled radiators
- Kitchen 3.40m x 2.06m (11'1" x 6'9")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, recessed lighting, access to rear yard
- Back Hall
- Tiled flooring
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.36m x 3.56m (11'0" x 11'8")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.03m x 3.58m (6'7" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry, enclosed oil boiler house