A well presented semi-detached villa in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and garden shed.
Dhu Varren Crescent is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just a short walk from the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.64m x 3.17m (11'11" x 10'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.41m x 3.14m (7'10" x 10'3")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- Back Hall
- Under stair storage, PVC door with smoked glass leading to rear yard, tiled flooring
- White bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 2.75m x 4.12m (9'0" x 13'6")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.30m x 1.95m (10'9" x 6'4")
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.41m x 2.94m (7'10" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, stoned garden with mature shrubbery
- Fully paved yard with wood panelled fencing, garden shed