A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to a savvy investor or first-time buyer.
Priced to allow for modernisation this double extended dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen with dining space, spacious fitted kitchen, four piece bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, floored loft and stunning park views to the front.
Woodvale Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Woodvale Park, Ballygomartin Tesco and a whole host of independent traders. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood front door with glass inset, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.57m x 3.05m (21'6" x 10'0")
- Bright reception with ample dining space, tiled fireplace and surround, gas meter, enclosed electricity meter, double panelled radiator, under stair storage
- Kitchen 2.81m x 3.50m (9'2" x 11'5")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboard, access to roof space
- Classic white four piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing shower and panelled bath, tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 2.90m x 4.10m (9'6" x 13'5")
- Stunning park views, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.59m x 2.42m (11'9" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry