ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS! A quite stunning apartment boasting the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout and situated in a highly sought after residential location. RENTAL POTENTIAL c. £595PCM.
Internally the property has been tastefully decorated and comprises of a private entrance hall, stairs leading to apartment, open plan reception, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms (one with En Suite)
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and plenty of storage space. Outside there is also ample off street parking available.
Glasgow Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including the Grove Wellbeing Centre, City Side Shopping Complex and Yorkgate Train Station. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and is just minutes from both the M1 and M2 motorways.
Viewing is strongly recommend to fully appreciate the high internal specifications of this stunning apartment.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glass panelled insets, doorbell, tiled flooring, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.54m x 4.18m (21'5" x 13'8")
- Open plan reception, 2 spacious storage rooms, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, tiled flooring, recessed lighting
- Class white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 3.91m x 3.17m (12'9" x 10'4")
- Tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- En Suite
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing electric shower, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, extractor fan, recessed lighting
- Bedroom 2 2.90m x 3.25m (9'6" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Ample off-street parking