A exceptionally well presented and extended terrace property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, bright reception with attractive gas fire, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs four piece bathroom suite and two bedrooms (primary with en suite WC). Outside there is an enclosed rear yard.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Ainsworth Drive is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just a short walk from the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door, tiled flooring, wooden internal door leading to:
- Living Room 4.30m x 3.73m (14'1" x 12'2")
- Attractive tiled fireplace and surround with gas fire inset, under stair storage, enclosed gas and electricity meters, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, stairs leading to first floor
- Kitchen 2.36m x 3.71m (7'8" x 12'2")
- Modern fitted kitchen and surround with high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood, under counter fridge, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, leading to:
- Back Hall
- Enclosed storage cupboard, tiled flooring, access to rear yard, leading to:
- Classic white four piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and free-standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Access to roof space housing gas boiler
- Front Bedroom 3.45m x 3.74m (11'3" x 12'3")
- Panelled radiator
- En Suite
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, extractor fan
- Rear Bedroom 2.35m x 3.74m (7'8" x 12'3")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to entry