A well presented semi-detached villa in a much sought after residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling has been presented to a high standard and comprises of an entrance hall, spacious reception with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Coombehill Park is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballysillan Dental Practice, Ballysillan Leisure Centre, Iceland and both the Boys and Girls Model. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glass inset, wood laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.38m x 4.07m (14'4" x 13'4")
- Into bay, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter
- Kitchen 3.36m x 3.97m (11'0" x 13'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, under stair storage, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring and walls, PVC cladded ceiling, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 2.78m x 4.08m (9'1" x 13'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.37m x 2.39m (7'9" x 7'10")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Privacy hedging and metal entrance gate, laid out in lawn
- Mature gardens laid out in lawn with panelled fencing surround and patio area, water tap