A well presented and keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, growing families and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, bright reception, fitted kitchen with dining space, rear hall, classic white bathroom suite and three well properties bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear,
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Black Mountain Parade is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates now for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor, under stair storage
- Living Room 4.56m x 3.34m (14'11" x 10'11")
- Tiled fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.04m x 3.32m (9'11" x 10'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, panelled radiator, tiled flooring, dining space
- Back Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, PVC cladded ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.96m x 2.73m (12'11" x 8'11")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.51m x 3.36m (11'6" x 11'0")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 3.10m x 2.36m (10'2" x 7'8")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, mature garden laid out in lawn with various shrubs and trees
- Enclosed garden, part brick/part wood panelled fencing, access to rear entry