ATTENTION INVESTORS!!! A deceptively spacious three storey terrace located in a highly sought after residential area.
Priced to allow for modernisation the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, two receptions, kitchen area, three piece bathroom suite and two double bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with outdoor WC and enclosed gas boiler with additional storage. The property further benefits from double glazed windows.
Early viewing is recommend to fully appreciate the significant investment potential this property has to offer.
Woodvale Street is situated just minutes from the recently redeveloped Woodvale Park as well as Ballygomartin Tesco and it also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Brown PVC front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, solid wood internal door with panelled glass leading to:
- Living Room 3.78m x 3.49m (12'4" x 11'5")
- Tiled fireplace and surround, double panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, wall mounted gas meter
- Dining Area 2.62m x 1.95m (8'7" x 6'4")
- Vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 6.01m x 1.38m (19'8" x 4'6")
- Panelled radiator, plumbed for a washing machine, access to enclosed rear yard
- First Floor
- Three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath shower attachment, enclosed storage, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.50m (12'4" x 11'5")
- Double panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 6.56m x 3.51m (21'6" x 11'6")
- Velux window
- Fully enclosed rear heard, outside WC, enclosed storage housing gas boiler, access to enclosed rear entry