A deceptively spacious and keenly priced property in an area of high demand which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and growing families.
Priced to allow for modernisation the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, bright reception with dual aspect windows and attractive fireplace, fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Out there are gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating.
Highland Parade is conveniently located within very close proximity to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden front door with glass insets, spacious storage room with access to front garden, wood laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 5.44m x 3.03m (17'10" x 9'11")
- Dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, 2 double panelled radiators
- Kitchen 3.34m x 3.11m (10'11" x 10'2")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, under stair storage, enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 2.61m x 5.05m (8'6" x 16'6")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 3.52m x 2.18m (11'6" x 7'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 3.02m (8'11" x 9'10")
- Overlooking rear garden
- Brick privacy wall, mature garden laid out in lawn
- Mature garden laid out in lawn with privacy hedging and wood panelled fencing