An excellent opportunity to acquire a keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Priced to allow for cosmetic upgrading this sizeable property comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan reception with dining space, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite and four well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard.
The property further benefits from gas fired central and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Tennent Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre Centre. It is also an extremely popular rental area with a potential rent of c.£595PCM expected once upgrading is complete.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Reception 6.54m x 2.95m (21'5" x 9'8")
- Dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, ample dining space, double panelled radiator, single panelled radiator, under stair storage
- Kitchen 3.57m x 1.83m (11'8" x 6'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.20m x 3.79m (10'5" x 12'5")
- Built-in wardrobes, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.19m x 2.37m (10'5" x 7'9")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.20m x 4.16m (10'5" x 13'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.21m x 2.37m (10'6" x 7'9")
- Enclosed gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry