ATTENTION INVESTORS!! Presenting a fantastic opportunity to acquire a well presented terrace of extremely high internal specification with a long-term tenant in situ currently paying £525PCM.
Internally this extended red brick dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, bright reception, stunning ground floor bathroom suite, luxury fitted kitchen and two first floor bedrooms.
The property further benefits from a fully floored loft with wooden pull-down ladder and velux window, gas fired central heating, white uPVC double glazing throughout and enclosed front and rear yards.
Ainsworth Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. There are also excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- White PVC front door with glass inset, tile effect laminate flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Living Room 4.14m x 4.03m (13'6" x 13'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, 2 double panelled radiators, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Under stair storage, wood laminate flooring
- Kitchen 3.87m x 2.22m (12'8" x 7'3")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units and wooden worktops, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, stainless steel sink and single drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, recessed lighting, smoke alarm, access to enclosed rear yard
- Luxury white three piece bathroom suite including low flush W/C, wall mounted sink, panelled bath with mains shower attachment, heated towel rail, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, wood effect laminate flooring, enclosed storage
- First Floor
- Access to fully floored loft with wooden pull-down ladder and velux window
- Front Bedroom 3.11m x 4.04m (10'2" x 13'3")
- Enclosed gas boiler, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.75m x 2.22m (9'0" x 7'3")
- Double panelled radiator
- Metal access gate, paved yard, enclosed gas meter, feature lantern
- Enclosed rear yard, water tap, bulk-head light, access to enclosed rear entry