A keenly priced property in a most convenient location which is sure to appeal to investors and first time buyers alike.
This first floor flat comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and one double bedroom. Outside there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property further benefits from double glazing and has Economy 7 heating.
Queens Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Tesco, The Range and MediCare Northcott Pharmacy.
It also shares excellent transport links to the the M2 and regular buses service Glengormley Village, Belfast City and beyond.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Entrance Hallway
- Composite front door with smoked glass insets, enclosed hot press with additional storage, enclosed electricity meter, vinyl flooring
- Living Room 3.94m x 3.81m (12'11" x 12'5")
- Bathroom 1.71m x 2.43m (5'7" x 7'11")
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing electric shower, tile effect vinyl flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting
- Kitchen 2.95m x 2.70m (9'8" x 8'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for a washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer spaces, vinyl flooring, stunning countryside views
- Bedroom 2.77m x 4.08m (9'1" x 13'4")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, vinyl flooring
- Enclosed rear garden