A sizeable townhouse located in the most convent of areas just minutes from Belfast City Centre sharing excellent transport links to many leading shops and amenities including the new Ulster University Campus, City Side Retail Park and Yorkgate Train Station.
Presented to an extremely high standard this family home comprises of two large receptions, modern fitted kitchen, two bathrooms and five well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating.
Given it's close proximity to Belfast City Centre and the many local amenities this property has significant HMO potential (subject to licensing approval).
Contact Rea Estates for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with smoked glass insets leading to;
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 4.99m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'6")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.76m x 3.77m (12'4" x 12'4")
- Tiled fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 5.55m x 2.72m (18'2" x 8'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of high and low level units with contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, under stair storage, access to enclosed rear yard
- First Floor
- Large Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower overhead, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1 3.97m x 4.89m (13'0" x 16'0")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 3.69m x 2.88m (12'1" x 9'5")
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Access to roof space, velux window
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin , vinyl flooring
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 2.64m (11'10" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4 3.70m x 2.95m (12'1" x 9'8")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring
- Bedroom 5 3.99m x 4.87m (13'1" x 15'11")
- Double panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, fully paved front yard
- Fully enclosed and paved rear yard, access to rear entry, water tap, enclosed oil boiler house, PVC oil tank