A keenly priced property in an area of high demand which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, investors and growing families alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing.
Ainsworth Pass is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Woodvale Park, Ballygomartin Tesco and a whole host of independent traders. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- White PVC front door with glass inset, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.63m x 3.23m (11'10" x 10'7")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, enclosed electricity meter, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.38m x 4.10m (7'9" x 13'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tile effect laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, under stair storage, dining area, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower attachment overhead, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring
- Front Bedroom 2.73m x 4.13m (8'11" x 13'6")
- Mirrored slide robes, tile effect laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.31m x 1.94m (10'10" x 6'4")
- Wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, exterior light
- Elevated stoned garden with patio area, wood panelled fencing surround, water tap