A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, bright reception, fitted kitchen with ample dining space, rear hall, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing throughout.
Pernau Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Properties for sale in this area are extremely rare and early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this hidden gem!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Living Room 2.88m x 4.51m (9'5" x 14'9")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.21m x 4.50m (10'6" x 14'9")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, ample dining space
- Back Hall
- Tile effect laminate flooring, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tile effect laminate flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 2.90m x 4.52m (9'6" x 14'9")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.22m x 2.22m (10'6" x 7'3")
- Double panelled radiator
- Fully enclosed and paved rear yard with wood panelled fencing surround, access to rear entry