A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, open plan reception with dining space, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two bedrooms. Outside the is an enclosed rear yard.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Ainsworth Drive is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just a short walk from the property.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, leading to:
- Living Room 6.78m x 3.69m (22'2" x 12'1")
- Open plan reception with dining space, wood laminate flooring, enclosed gas and electricity meters, 2 double panelled radiators, under stair storage, stairs leading to first floor
- Kitchen 3.90m x 1.80m (12'9" x 5'10")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower overhead, tiled flooring, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.33m x 3.75m (10'11" x 12'3")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.36m x 2.56m (7'8" x 8'4")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, double panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry