A well presented and deceptively spacious townhouse located in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious reception with large bay, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing throghout.
Cupar Way is conveniently located just Lanark Way and is close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- PVC entrance door, wood laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Living Room 5.88m x 4.19m (19'3" x 13'8")
- Into bay, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, under stair storage
- Kitchen 2.78m x 4.18m (9'1" x 13'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, wall mounted gas boiler, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.23m x 4.19m (10'7" x 13'8")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.79m x 2.02m (9'1" x 6'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.79m x 2.04m (9'1" x 6'8")
- Vinyl flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall, front garden laid out in lawn
- Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn, wood panelled fencing surround
- Access to roof space