An extremely spacious and extended three storey terrace in a highly regarded residential location just minutes from Belfast City Centre. Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, spacious kitchen, bathroom with separate WC and four well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and stunning views from the second floor.
Situated just off the ever-popular Ormeau Road, Shaftesbury Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ormeau Park and Shaftesbury Community and Recreation Centre and is approximately only 1 mile from Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden interior door with panelled glass leading to:
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs to first floor
- Front Reception 4.39m x 3.15m (14'4" x 10'4")
- Into bay, enclosed electricity meter, panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.35m x 3.33m (10'11" x 10'11")
- Fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.90m x 2.10m (12'9" x 6'10")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor hood, panelled radiator, under stair storage, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC (separate), wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, enclosed storage cupboard
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 3.39m x 4.37m (11'1" x 14'4")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 2.55m (10'11" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, enclosed storage, free-standing electric shower
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 3.41m x 4.37m (11'2" x 14'4")
- Velux window, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4
- Velux window offering stunning city views, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, mature hedging and shrubs
- Enclosed yard with access to rear entry