A deceptively spacious family home located just off the prestigious Upper Lisburn Road, Finaghy, also convenient to the Upper Malone Road, is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Priced to allow for modernisation this fantastic dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs WC, two receptions,, fitted kitchen, rear porch, classic white bathroom suite and three bedrooms. Outside there is a secure driveway, front and rear gardens and a large detached garage.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Locksley Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading schools (nursery, primary and secondary), churches, libraries, parks and other amenities including Finaghy and Balmoral Train stations, Musgrave Park Hospital, and a wealth of independent retailers on the Lisburn Road. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre with the nearest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood front door with stained glass insets, enclosed electricity meter, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin
- Front Reception 4.20m x 3.17m (13'9" x 10'4")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace and surround with gas fire inset, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.47m x 3.21m (11'4" x 10'6")
- Tiled fireplace and surround with gas fire inset, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.31m x 2.35m (14'1" x 7'8")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker and fridge freezer space, wall mounted gas boiler, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, leading to:
- Rear Porch 1.98m x 2.51m (6'5" x 8'2")
- Plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to floored roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free-standing electric shower, wet room flooring, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.31m x 3.18m (10'10" x 10'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.33m x 2.89m (10'11" x 9'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboards, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.00m x 1.79m (6'6" x 5'10")
- Panelled radiator
- Secure driveway, brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, mature garden laid out in lawn with various shrubs and trees
- Enclosed garden laid out in lawn with privacy hedging and panelled fencing
- Detached Garage 5.32m x 2.84m (17'5" x 9'3")
- Up and over garage door, workbench, full electrics