An excellent opportunity to acquire a keenly priced property which will have instant appeal thanks to it's convenient location and internal specifications.
The dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a secure driveway to the front and enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and intruder alarm.
York Parade is located close to many leading shops and amenities including Asda, Lidl, Grove Wellbeing Centre, City Side Shopping Complex and Yorkgate Train Station. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre and is just minutes from both the M1 and M2 motorways.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- White PVC front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, access to first floor
- Living Room 4.42m x 3.39m (14'6" x 11'1")
- Into bay, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, wall mounted intruder alarm keypad
- Kitchen 2.21m x 4.19m (7'3" x 13'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Modern three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing shower, tiled flooring and walls, PVC cladded ceiling, heated towel rail, enclosed hot press with additional storage
- Front Bedroom 2.84m x 4.23m (9'3" x 13'10")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.92m x 2.15m (12'10" x 7'0")
- Panelled radiator
- Secure driveway with metal access gates, separate pedestrian entrance, fully paved
- Fully enclosed yard with access to rear entry, wooden storage shed, boiler house, PVC oil tank