A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and growing families.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception with patio doors, fitted kitchen with dining space, rear hall, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is off-street parking and a large rear yard.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Highfield Drive is conveniently located within very close proximity to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 5.16m x 2.96m (16'11" x 9'8")
- Tiled fireplace and surround, 2 panelled radiators, double patio doors leading to rear yard
- Kitchen 5.36m x 2.58m (17'7" x 8'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, dining area
- Back Hall
- Enclosed storage cupboard, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including high flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing bath, tiled flooring and walls, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1 3.31m x 2.61m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Mirrored slide robes, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 2.37m x 4.87m (7'9" x 15'11")
- Mirrored slide robes, enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 2.54m x 2.94m (8'3" x 9'7")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall, paved yard
- Fully paved and enclosed ysyd, part brick/part wood panelled privacy fencing, access to rear yard