Rea Estates are delighted to present to the market this charming mid terrace property located on the prestigious Princetown Road in Bangor. This beautiful family home is situated on an elevated site and is finished to a high standard throughout. The property is in close proximity to Bangor Town and Bangor Marina and within easy reach of North Downs' picturesque coastal path. Many popular schools are also within easy reach.
On entering the property, the viewer will immediately appreciate the character and charm this property has to offer. Two separate reception rooms are located on the ground floor along with a recently fitted quality kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and integrated appliances. Utility area and downstairs wc to the rear of the kitchen.
The third reception room is located on the second floor with a gas stove and pleasant views over Bangor town. Two well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc are also located on this floor. The third floor boasts a bright spacious master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite and a fourth bedroom.
Externally the garden to the front of the property is laid in lawns and bounded by hedging. To the rear of the property is a beautiful tiered garden with paved area, decking and a turfed area, fully enclosed with gate to access parking.
Contact our Rea Estates office in Bangor to arrange a viewing as this property is a must to see in order to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed hard wood door, black and white Victorian tiled floor.
- Reception One 4.87 x 3.95 (15'11" x 12'11")
- Wooden flooring.
- Reception Room Two 3.95 x 3.53 awp (12'11" x 11'6" awp)
- Wooden flooring. Feature glass bricks.
- Kitchen 4.82 x 3.34 (15'9" x 10'11")
- Painted shaker kitchen in Viridian and mussel. 12mm compact worktops with undermounted one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, full splashbacks and upstands. Integrated full height freezer and full height fridge. Integrated bin, fan and dishwasher. Eye level oven and grill , 4 ring ceramic hob and concealed extractor fan, glazed display cabinets, breakfast bar, recess lighting, pvc double glazed door to rear.
- Utility Area
- WC. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bathroom 1.74 x 3.24 (5'8" x 10'7")
- Two piece suite comprising of bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls. Cath Kidson lino tiles, Recess lighting, extractor fan.
- Low flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin, Cath Kidson lino tiles, storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 3.28 x 2.47 to wardrobe (not included) (10'9" x 8'
- Bedroom 2 3.55 x 3.34 awp (11'7" x 10'11" awp)
- Laminate wooden flooring
- Reception Room Three 4.80 x 5.30 awp (15'8" x 17'4" awp)
- Gas stove and hearth.
- Master Bedroom 3.94 x 4.46 to built in robes (12'11" x 14'7" to b
- En Suite
- Comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, floor tiling, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Garden to the front laid in lawns and bounded by hedging.
Tiered garden to the rear of the property with paved area, level 1 with decking and level 2 artificial grass Gate to access parking.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.