An excellent opportunity to purchase a keenly priced and extended property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers alike.
Priced to allow for for modernisation the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, bright reception, fitted kitchen with dining space, downstairs bathroom suite and three first floor bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a floored roof space.
Enfield Drive is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco, Woodvale Park and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glass inset, wood laminate flooring flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.97m x 3.28m (13'0" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter, under stair storage, panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.71m x 4.07m (8'10" x 13'4")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for a washing machine, panelled radiator, ample dining space
- Back Hall
- Access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring and walls
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.02m x 4.13m (9'10" x 13'6")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 2.73m x 2.01m (8'11" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 2.75m x 2.02m (9'0" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, access to floored roof space
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, paved yard
- Paved yard, enclosed oil boiler house, PVC oil tank, access to rear entry